– Why Use Brass? Brass is also called ‘Pital’ or ‘Peetal” in Hindi and other Indian language. Brass is the metal alloy of Copper & Zinc, having stong metal bonding, last for serveral years.
– The Dangers of Iron & Toxic kitchen utensils for Cooking. Brass or Pital metal preserve 97% of food nutreint while cooking. Also, Copper having properties of anti-fungal & anti-bacterial. Compared to other Iron or Aluminium metal, Brass have less tear & wear, heavy duty and last long for ever.
– Why It Matters – Brass Industry in India have a long history. Our ansisters used brass bronze house hold items like plates, pan, pots, pooja idols, spiritual articles like oil lamp ect.
– Cooking Uses of Brass – Zilpin.in having wide range of Brass utensils like payasa uruli, decor urli, brass kadai, brass pan & Pot, pital vessels, Woks and coffee mug etc. Scientifically proved that, while cooking with brass/bronze utensils heals internal wounds and gives you healthy and active.
– Household Uses of Brass – Zilpin also having brass handmade Home decor, Brass Door Handles, Spiritual lamps & Idols and other craft items.
– Has Brass Made a Comeback? Peoples accross the glob searching brass cookware & home temple decor items for their lifestyle because, of the chemically treated and heavy metal uses implies health issues & pains.
Use brass cookware to avoid toxic metals and use the stove to cook food. Brass is preferred because it is often a healthier alternative to iron and other metals. Brass items are popular with temples and people who want to live in a healthy and green environment.
Showing all 11 results