Bronze Kadai Cookware – Indian Cooking Pure Kansa Utensils
The Bronze Kadai Cookware or Kadai Kansa cooking pan is authentic and premium quality from zilpin.in. Crafted by highly skilled artisans, this set of Kadai Kansa cooking vessels are made from the best quality Bronze or Kansa Metal. So, this Kansa kadai is known as the best Indian kitchen utensil making it one of the best cooking utensils to have.
The round, flat bottom structure holds the maximum amount of ingredients with an easy cooking process. Bronze is a metal alloy of Copper & Tin, this has a high-conductivity when it comes to heat. That’s the reason why it can evenly distribute heat and cooking easily even if the flame off for 15 minutes.
This Bronze Vessel is idle for cooking nutritious, healthy food. Natural non-stick cooking vessels for all kinds. Gas stove compacts and easy to clean. Lasts for many years.
Bronze Kadai Cookware Features;
- Eco-friendly, easy-cleaning
- Metal Composition: Copper & Tin
- Less tear & wear, last long for several years.
- 0.4mm thickness ensures free burn to bottom while cooking.
- Natural non-stick nature, because of thick bottom structure.
- Idle for Indian (North, South), Chinees, Continental, Western style cooking.
- Fits seamlessly for Gas stove, Hot Pan top